Chapter 1 - My Father's first step towards his business life.
Don't know how to start a story. But if I have to write a full story then I need to start the story anyway. Before I start the real context of the story I want to write something about me.
I am that kind of person who think they are always right and they are superior to everything and everybody, and think they can do everything. My father is a middle class businessman having a mindset like all Indian middle class fathers. Being a child of an Indian middle class family I experienced so many things that all children like me have been faced. I sacrificed my dreams to be capable of an earning which can provide me a good and nice future for me and my family. But I think my life is more than a normal guy's life of our society. To know me better you have to go ahead and read the story.
So without wasting your time let’s begin the story............
My grandparents were having 5 children, and my father is the 4th child of them. He has 3 elder brothers and a younger sister. Now they all are doing well on their fields. But we are not living together. Because of some unavoidable circumstances we have to get separated. Let me take you back to 1970s when my grandmother had been passed, and my grandfather was not able to take care of his children. So my father decided to step out of the village and came to Rourkela to earn and get food for living.
Let’s go to the scene after my father has came to Rourkela.......
That time my father was only 8years old child, he started to think about earning money to live. He had only two one rupee notes in his hand. He couldn’t find out how to spend the notes in a particular way so he could able to make more money from these two notes. After thinking for a while he saw a man carrying his son as old as my father was purchasing some groundnuts for the son. So he decided to purchase some groundnuts and sell them. He purchased some groundnuts by spending one rupee and sold all of them for 1 rupee and a 25 paisa. He purchased some food with that25 paisa ane ate that. At the end of the day my father was thinking about to sell more groundnuts next day. The next day he went to that groundnut stall and ask him for more groundnuts to sale. This time that seller advised my father to buy some chickpeas with the groundnuts, he purchased groundnuts with 1 rupee and chickpeas with the other one rupee. He sold all the stocks till end of the day.
After a few days like this he was able to buy a stand to make a stall to sale the groundnuts and chickpeas. And then by the time laps he began to sale pan in the the stall. And his progress is being started.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete